"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pain doesn't keep the love away.

So I didn't have the surgery yesterday. The dentist ended up getting rid of the infection for the most part and I have to go in tomorrow to get it done... I'd be nervous if the percs weren't keeping me in a daze right now.

My husband has been great during all this. Going to the store to pick me up smoothies and now, he's gone to get me eggs... I've been craving them like crazy lately... and no, I'm not pregnant. I could prove it if you wanted me to, haha. Actually, it's been a couple long days of sleep and not much else. He did all the laundry and the dishes that I had planned to do yesterday. I really am a lucky wife to have my husband not complain about anything, including taking care of the kids when I am down on my luck. He just keeps giving me love and patience. I swear, I am the luckiest girl ever when it comes to him.

Yesterday, after the dentist, I was in a lot of pain and couldn't keep my bitchiness under control. And he didn't say one word about it. I kept apologizing for my snapping and all he said was "it's ok, I understand." I really have no idea what I did to get so lucky. He just keeps me in this relaxed mood. Especially since the pain comes back in full force sometimes, and I can't help but snap. The kids seem to understand that I am in alot of pain and are even trying to avoid making me mad. I wish they behaved this way all the time. Between my amazing family helping out my relaxation and my pills, I suppose it's not all that bad. I'm just glad that for all this I'll have time to relax. I'm not going to do much and I doubt I'll be going to the FRG meeting Wednesday night. I have a few appointments to cancel over the next few days because while I'm on Percs I really shouldn't drive. I couldn't even focus long enough to drive, which means that I can't get to my appointments while my husband is at work. They are getting ready to go to the field (he's the rear command and won't be going but will be busy organizing the command from post) and he won't have time to do all the errands for me. I wouldn't like him to anyways, it's not fair to him to have me like this in the first place, but somehow, he just doesn't complain. He's my angel. Taking care of me, helping me more than anyone else ever has.... I love him more than anything in the world... I love my family and my life. It's even better when I'm not in pain at all.

Anyways, I'm exhausted, and plan to go back to sleep for a while... I just wanted to update...

Love,
For now and forever,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment