"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 1 of Marriage done

I don't really have time for a long blog, but I do have time to write a little about how this past week has gone.

Monday ~ I got my ID card back, my Tricare benefits back and filed alot of the basic paperwork.

Tuesday ~ Finished filing paperwork for the army. Made doctor appointments for the kids and I. Went to CYS (Child and Youth Services) to pick up the paperwork to get the kids enrolled in Daycare/School.Went to the commissary and then the playground with the kids.

Wednesday ~ I went to the ACS office (Army Community Service) to find out information about the kids.   Went to the Change of Command Ceremony for the 46th Engineer Battalion with the kids and sat with the Majors and above. It was a good ceremony, very well done and made me proud to be an Army wife. After that the meet and greet with the new Battalion Commander and his family. I enjoyed talking to his wife and his father. Lily made a new friend with his daughter. After that, we had a playgroup with the kids.

Thursday ~ I spent the day resting and hanging around the house. Then Went to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn with Becca, Kelly, and Catie. It was a pretty decent movie, considering I was never much of a fan.

Friday ~ Another day of doing stuff around the house before an FRG meeting which didn't go as planned...

Today is just a normal Saturday. Steve and I aren't feeling well and neither are the kids but hey, at least we're sick this weekend and not last weekend!

Anyways, I have to go. I love my Husband, my kids, my kitten, my life.

Love,
For now and Forever,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment