"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Steve and I are going out for Sushi tonight. We are having my birthday dinner between the two of us and I'm really excited, even though we are both exhausted. It's only 8 days until we are married and we want to have one last "date" before then. It's so strange to think that I'll be his wife in little over a week... I have been waiting for this moment for most of my life... After several bad relationships, it's amazing to think I finally found the one... the one man I get to spend forever with. No more dating, no more wondering if someone loves me. No more wondering what tomorrow holds, I know. I know where my life is leading, what it holds. And I am so grateful.

I prayed for him. I wonder if I ever mentioned that... I prayed after the way my last relationship ended that I would find the one who would love me for me... who would take me as I am and inspire me to be better and by the Grace of God, or luck of the draw, if you don't believe in God, I found my soul mate. <3 I found the one... 

And tonight, we celebrate my twenty-fourth birthday (which was yesterday) and the start of the best year of my life. This year I get to be married... then when we're ready, maybe this year, maybe next year, we will try for my third, or our third, child... And I can't wait....

The kids are watching a Dinosaur movie, while we wait for our sitter to arrive. So I'm going to go.

Much Love,
For now and Forever,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment