"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, January 12, 2012

My daughter's 5th Birthday

Today is my daughter's birthday. She's 5 years old!! I can't believe it. Five years changes alot. Five years ago, the day she was born, which was right about now, I couldn't imagine more pain and more love being in my heart. I remember the day perfectly, although I don't like to much because my ex taints the day for me. He was there (props for him). All these years, have passed and I feel like each day she's someone different.



The people at daycare (CDC) love her. She's well behaved and listens to the adults when they tell her what to do. She's there today, because I'm still resting from my back procedure (it's been a hell of a day full of soarness and some pain). After that, Steve is picking them up and bringing them home to get Lily dressed for dance class, then she's off to dance class. When she gets home, she'll have speghetti and meatballs for dinner, cupcakes for dessert, a couple small presents (since she has a party on Saturday).

After that, however, I'm going back to bed. I'm exhausted and way too soar. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to slowly get my normal routine back, except that the kids have dental appointments in Alexandria. I'm going to buy my dress for the Sweetheart ball. I'm hoping for something sweet and red (I have mostly summer dresses and green or grey dresses that I wear to FRG functions). I'm excited to find a good dress. I just hope the car ride doesn't kill me. It's an hour there and back, with lots of walking...

But like I said, this is my daughter's fifth birthday... and she's my miracle baby. Her brother is just an additional gift (which Steve got the first official "oh you're Jaxon's dad, we need to talk" yesterday, haha).

I'm just grateful for the life we have now... for my baby girl and my baby boy and my husband, my hero...

Happy 5th Birthday, Baby Girl... Lily, my most beautiful flower in the world. <3 xoxoxoxox


PS. Loving my kindle... Just finished the "Laughing Corpse" by Laurell K. Hamilton and now on to her next book "The Circus of the Damned"

PSS. Love the kindle fire too. I am streaming video on it right now while I read... bedrest has never been this good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment