"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random blog.

Today was a good day, pain included. It was bad but I was able to take a nap and relax as much as possible.

I did get to put together two photo albums for my family. The first has my children from the time they were in my belly til Vancouver, the second contains all pictures from that point til now. The last picture is this ::
I plan to start more albums and when more children arrive into our lives, I hope that it keeps growing until I have so many albums to remind me of things I will no doubt forget.

Anyways, I gotta go, chatting with my little brother (almost a marine) on facebook and very tired. Pain meds are kicking in again. 

Love,
For now and Forever,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment