"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update on life.

Today I had the first of two major dental procedures that will fix my smile and make my life so much better. I am in pain right now but not as much as I would be without the welcome relief of Lortabs. Step 1 done, step 2 in two weeks.



The other day I started building a front garden to the house for a few reasons. One, curb appeal. To make the house welcoming from the street. Two, for practice. I want to practice different styles of gardens in the different places we live, so I can figure out how I want our real house to look.




We celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. And we were all quite spoiled. Steve got us a beautiful hardwood dresser and he got me chocolates and two bouquets of wildflowers. I got him a set of baseball cards from 2011 (He's a collector). Lily got a robot puppy from us and Jax got a puzzle flower and two tractors and an egg that hatches a dinosaur from the show Dinosaur Train.

I found a book that I read as a child for my kindle and I've been immersed in it. Makes me glad that I've got it. So much easier to get books I want without searching high and low for them. :)

Anyways, off to lay down and relax. Just realized I hadn't updated in a while. Much love.

Leah
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment