"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have a superman

So I got my back done and let me tell you it hurts and feels better all at once. Weird right? So I am laying in bed "resting" because I can't sleep and I will say this, there is NO way I could have gone through today without my husband. He was my rock, from getting me there to having patience to wait while I went under and drove me home not fully knowing anything except I wanted arbys lol. So he did all that then picked up the kids stopped by the drug store for.my prescription and came home where he made the kids dinner, read Lily a bedtime story and is now doing dishes. Yes, ladies, I won.the man lottery. How I don't know but he is my superman. And I love him like crazy.  I am still in a lot of pain and the pain pills aren't top notch but they'll do. I wish sleep would come to me until then, reading on my kindle. :) love you all.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment