"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, January 7, 2012

4am pain

I just woke up crying in pain from my right arm hurting and my left leg aching. Steve had to wake me up because it was so bad and I was crying. I don't even understand how I managed to hurt opposite sides. All I do know is that I am waiting for my pain killers to kick in and send me to sleep again.

I try to stay so positive these days, but the pain is making me bitchy and my attitude is strong and thriving. I keep trying to focus on the good things like Lily's first real party (got the cake ordered, party favors bought, snacks and activities planned), like the ladies on Recruited ByLove who make life so nice and keep things interesting, like how good life will be after the procedure is done, like our couples retreat Jan 19th, like how by September, Steve and I can start trying for a baby. All good things to look forward to, but my head is so focused on pain, I can't help it. I am short fused and in pain. Not a good combo.

So comedy and pain killers are my relief. And avoiding people this weekend. I am just glad its only a few more days.

I love my husband, my children and my cat. So I need to be back in full health.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment