"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, January 7, 2012

my song with my hubby


This is the song that Steve heard a British band cover while he was in Afghanistan. He called me after and told me that it was our song, that he needed someone like me in his life. I'll never forget that call from Afghanistan, I will never forget how amazing it was to me (and still does) that he found our song 6000 miles away from me. That I was on his mind and in his heart.

It was our first dance as man and wife, and whenever we hear it, we look.at each other and smile. Sometimes we dance in the kitchen or livingroom. Sometimes when I am alone and I.hear it I text him a line or two from the song.

I could use somebody like you. But the truth is, I could only use somebody like Steve or only Steve. He is my heart of hearts.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment