"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today is one of those days.

So I went to a referral that I thought was for Lily and it turned out to be my pain management one. After being checked out, I got two shots of steroids in my neck and have an Mri scheduled for later today. Hopefully all this is means that my back will be better soon. I have cys orientation tomorrow for the kids. I also have to figure out what is wrong with my internet. I guess most of Louisiana is down for some reason. Anyways, its already a long day and I still have more to do. Peace and love. ~ Leah

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment