"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, January 8, 2012

Housework is work sometimes

Whew... What a day this was. I started the day at 8am with no pain meds because I had too much to do... I wanted to get all the things done on my list and I think I accomplished alot.

I did all my kids laundry, folded it, hung it up and put it away. (you know what had to be). Then I did my laundry, then Lily's bedding, then Steve's clothes, then the towels, then Jax's bedding. Now our body pillows are in the washer and dryer and I finally feel like I'm done with Laundry til Thursday (which will suck, because my procedure is the day before.)

I also managed to get the livingroom and the kids rooms completely cleaned. Cleaned out Steve's uniform closet (I now have two complete uniforms to send in for a ACU purse for cheap) and cleaned the hallway. I reorganized so much that I feel like the house is in better shape, which is great, because starting Wednesday I'm going to be hurting.

After all that, I was feeling frustrated so I went to the gym. I ran half a mile, did 2000m on the row machine, did 15 body pullups, 65lbs leg presses 20 reps/2 sets, 50lbs arm curls and 35 inclined sit ups. I took it easy because of my back but I did feel like I got alot accomplished. Even my muscles are happy now.

Now I've taken my meds and I'm ready for sleep, but I just wanted to update. Tomorrow I call to find out what time on Wednesday I'll get my procedure done. I'm hoping after 1430 just so hubby can go pick up his orders finally.

Love,
For Now & Forever,
Leah


PS. Four years ago today, a great man died that I loved very much. I love and miss you, Poppy...


No comments:

Post a Comment