"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

frustrated days

Sometimes you just don't want to remember the times where you are surrounded by idiots, whether they be government officials or doctors or just plain out shop employees in the px.

But sometimes you should remember the people in those days that keep you that one or two steps from total homicidal rage taking place. Today, I have to thank my husband, for being who he is, taking my son to orientation and letting me stay home and sleep. The lady at the shopette who wished me well as I bought a pack of cigarettes at 430 in the morning after spending 4 useless hours in the e.r. based on them telling me to come in. The doctor I saw today who answered all of my questions completely and made sure I had what I needed before I left his office. The lady in the bjach parking lot with a lighter who made me laugh and let me vent to her about my day and told me "god bless you" as we parted. My daughter for not complaining when I put on a movie (a kids movie) I wanted to watch but that she had little interest in. My friends who have wished me luck for tomorrow's procedure on my back, the prayers my family is offering for the same. All these people kept me from being that total wreck of a person who was very close to shanking anyone who pissed me off next.

I now have a doc at bjach I actually like and have already scheduled my follow up with him because the rest seem to care very little about the quality of.care and even less about answering my many questions. He was concerned about both.

I have my appt to get the spinal injections in 12 hours and if I had the energy, I am sure I would be terrified. Wait til tomorrow, I probably will be both terrified and in pain.

As of now, I am waiting for my sleep aids to kick in and send me to la la land with dreams of unknown spoils or spooks. Until then, stand up comedy and my kindle app on my phone will help a lot.

Love,

For now & forever,

Leah

Ps. Heard this and had to laugh since I am bipolar...

Someone said "Omg you're bipolar, that's terrible." And I said, "yes but only half the time."

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment