"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 of 2012




Today was one of those days where my senses and hormones made me less than sweet. I try to be the perfect wife and do the right things but at times, I fail even myself, and my husband. I did however get alot done last night and now I am laying in bed, watching Planet of the Apes (the new one), and just put aside my book to write this blog.

My husband is sleeping and I'm glad for that. We argued today. Our first real one. And it sucked. I won't go into details because honestly, those are private. Needless to say, we made up and are back to our loving selves.

I did stop by walmart today and print out photos for my Gram and Mother-in-law and got a photo album for the rest of the wedding photos and the pictures I took out in the woods the other day. It's nice to know that I can keep the memories with me.

Other than that, I wrote a journal entry, planned more of my daughter's birthday party. Watched X-Men First Class with the hubby, had dinner (take-out) and all in all just relaxed most of the day. Tomorrow, I have a to-do list that includes alot of calls to doctors.

I really should get some sleep. I'm tired but a part of me just doesn't want to sleep. I'm just too much in my head that I'm sure this particular blog entry makes no sense.

Anyways,

Love,
For Now and Forever,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment