"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, January 6, 2012

Back problems and a Dancing Queen

I recieved this email today (I removed some personal information out because I don't believe that I should share that...)


Wants to schedule a Bilateral C4/5 & C5/6 Facet Injection.
After reading your MRI, Dr. Stehr states the joints in back of neck "might" have arthritis. Also, MRI shows small degenerative changes in disc and often times because of this the joints in back of neck become very painful.  He feels that a Bilateral C4/5 & C5/6 Facet Injection will give you relief.  He has called in Ultram and a muscle relaxer until your procedure.  We will work on the pre-cert with Tricare and schedule the procedure for next Wednesday between 1-3pm.


This basically says that I'm going to be injected with some medical goo to fix the Whiplash effect (that's what they say is the usual cause). 

This is just the first step. I have no idea what will happen next. 

Aside from that, Lily had her first dance class and it was so cute. I'm including a few photos because you just have to see how adorable she was (and she is definitely a natural born dancer!!!) 

































No comments:

Post a Comment