"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Monday, January 2, 2012

Day One of 2012

Life is so busy and 2012 has not made it any less so. I have been spending the night cleaning the house...

Trying to get the 2011 clutter cleared out. I have made so much progress.

I cleaned the bathroom tonight, taking care of my husband and kids' empty shampoo and soap bottles and picking up the bath toys and putting them into their bins, reorganizing the medicine cabinet.

Then there is the livingroom, where I rearranged the room to make space for my Wii and my exercise area. I must have spent about 400 dollars on everything I need to work out. From Zumba for the Wii to the clothes for the gym and my pilates/yoga mat and all the accessories for that. My plan is to get in such great shape that when I get pregnant, I can keep exercising  and have an easy pregnancy and delivery.

The kitchen is my next stop. I have to clear the table and make sure that I get that all taken care of.

In addition to all that, I've been planning Lily's 5th birthday party. It's Hello Kitty themed and I have already gotten most of the invites filled out and ready to be mailed out. I'm excited for her. I never had many birthday parties and am so excited to have her party. We are going to do cake, presents and play with the Wii. She doesn't really understand yet but she keeps walking around the house saying "I'm four, almost five and I'm going to have a party for me." I'm glad she's excited and through her party I will get to know more of the mom's in the area. Sadly it will only last about four months until we PCS to Missouri.

I have been reading a great book though called "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin (it's the first book of a series, the one based on the TV show.) I am just trying to keep a balanced life.

Between my kids schedules and my husband's, I have such a busy life that working out and reading are my time. I'm pulling an all nighter to clean the house and make sure that I get a little me time. It's great when the house is silent and I get to watch whatever I want to and all that. I am planning to do a little Zumba later... My husband promised to take the kids to Catfish Cove tomorrow so I can sleep.

I love my life. I love how busy it is, even with the kids and the hubby and the FRG and all the doctor appointments and the dentists and dance classes (Starting thursday) and birthday parties and play dates and friends... It's a busy life but it's worth it. This is my life, the life of an Army wife and I'm damn proud to be one.

The only negative thing that happened was my biological father chose to block me out of my sisters' lives because I won't call him Dad. I had a Dad, a wonderful one, who raised me and taught me how to live. I like to say he never told me how to live, he simply lived and let me watch him do it. I learned so much from him and I can't consider the man who abandoned me for a new family my father. He's a biological father, a sperm donor but they are my sisters regardless. And I want to know them, but he is preventing that. Oh well. Anyways, that was my only negative thought of the day.

The positives include starting the New Year with amazing happy thoughts. I am excited for 2012. :)

Love,
For Now and Forever,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment