"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year... New Resolutions

I have a bunch that I doubt I'll have problems sticking with. Some have to do with me personally, others have to do with my role as mother and wife. 


New Year’s Resolutions are::
1.       To Get fit by working out 2-3 nights a week
2.       Be a good mother to my children, to be involved in all their activities
3.       To participate in the FRG as much as possible and to have a good influence on it.
4.       To make the transition during our PCS move to Missouri as seamless as possible
5.       To be more understanding as a wife when it comes to the Army and all the ways they disappoint
6.       To be more productive when it comes to home life and our social life.
7.       To get more involved in church and bring faith into my children’s lives.
8.       To make my family my number one priority.
9.       To get pregnant by the end of the year.
10.   To take time for myself and focus on my own interests
11.   To put my camera and photography skills to good use.
12.   To get a puppy sometime this year. 



I plan to make this year, 2012, the best year of my life. I hope that I can make it my marriage stronger, my kids happier, my life better. 2011 was a blessed year, but with faith, hardwork and all that I intend to make 2012 just as good. 

This is my year. This is my life. I love it. I love my husband. I love my kids and most of all, I love that I am becoming who I am meant to be. 

Love, 
For now and Forever, 

Leah 

No comments:

Post a Comment