"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, March 9, 2012

What I know about Beau


I keep learning more and more about Beau. Here's the things I know for sure:


  1. Beau is a Great Pyrenees, if not purebred almost pure
  2. He's 130lbs and 35 inches or so tall
  3. He likes Milkbones and Beggin' Strips
  4. He likes Ol'Roy strips in Gravy dogfood
  5. He can open my livingroom window if it's cracked
  6. He likes to sleep between my bedroom and the bathroom with the bathroom window open so the cool air comes in. 
  7. He likes to bark at my cat, Luna and gets scared when she takes a swipe at him.
  8. He loves to be pet and will hit you if you stop petting him before he wants you to.
  9. He likes his main coat to be brushed but doesn't like when his legs are.
  10. He hates baths.
  11. He likes to push himself into your legs and touch you.
  12. If he wants your attention while he's sleeping, he will either step on you, jump on you or breathe heavily in your face.
  13. He doesn't mind being used as a pillow.
  14. He chews if he's left locked in a room.
  15. He will steal human food like strawberry loaf cakes and will chew the container to get to it.
  16. He doesn't have cheese farts.
  17. His paws are the size of my palms. 
  18. He has an extra toe on each of his back paws, a sign of his breed. 
  19. His tail can be straight or curly, depending on his mood.
  20. He can hop my fence. 
  21. He drinks out of the toilet (EWW!)
  22. He doesn't beg for food.
  23. He doesn't pull on the leash when he's walked (even though he could easily overpower me and get away).
  24. He doesn't like time-out. 
  25. He trusts me and loves me but my husband still has to earn his trust and love.
  26. ... to be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment