"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Army wives, fact and fictional

Army Wives premiered tonight. It's a great show, but it doesn't always accurately show what the Army is really like. Sure, they get alot right, they even teach things to civilians that I wish they all knew but it's not always that simple. Needless to say, the premiere of season 6 was pretty awesome and I was really glad when Denise lived, when she woke up. She's my favorite Character on the show and if I had to be like any officer's wife, I would choose her.

Tomorrow is my last dental surgery. Thank God! I'm so ready for it all to be done. I definitely don't want to go through it again and Lily has her appointment on the 22nd. Right before we are out of here. I'm ready for all this to be done, for us to get to our next post and just to get settled in. I really, really hate PCSing.

The stress of moving, the stress of dental appointments, the stress of everything is just getting to me and I doubt I'll get pregnant this stressed out. And I just really need to get this done.

I need to get moved and I need to get all of this done so I can move on with our lives, so I can get us settled.  Being an Army wife (a real one) is hard, especially during a PCS. Dealing with stuff and movers and the living without things, changing your address, seeing friends one last time before you leave... The rush to pick up medical records, dental records, childcare records, find a new house, get the internet, cable, electricity turned on... send a million emails and make a million phone calls just to make sure your address is updated on everything, get kids signed up for school, preschool, doctors, dentists, etc... it's so stressful and so hard but this is the Military and this is what wives do. This is my job. And I have to do what's best for my family.

I need this to be done so I can finally feel at peace... I'm so ready.

Love,
Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment