"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beau and Luna

Beau and Luna out in the backyard together today:::

Luna was not happy she has a dog in her domain.

Beau chilling on the top of the hill, happy as a pup :)

Smiles :)

Luna watching Beau like a hawk

Stare down

Glares from Luna

The most beautiful picture of Beau

"Hey Mom, I'm happy now"

Look at that beautiful coat!

Walking around cautiously

Watching Luna

Sniffing the ground near Beau

chasing Luna

Climbing a tree to get away from Beau


"What are you doing up there?"

"Hiding from you!!"

"Alright then" 


Thus their relationship is born. Beau and Luna are the two most adorable fur-faced babies. I am already in love with these two. Luna I've had for six months, Beau for a little over a day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment