"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Monday, March 12, 2012

Dentists suck

So I finally found out why I have had a much harder time with this last surgery and it's because the dentist left half a tooth in my gums where he was supposed to extract. Yea, what a guy! The worst part is I wasn't even premeded when he poked me seven times with a needle to numb me up and I have a severe phobia of needles.

See, most people look at my tattoos and assume I can take needles but what un-tattooed people fail to realize is that tattoos aren't really needles, they are more of a needle pen, like a safety pin scratching at a few lays of skin and putting dye in it's place. And for all seven of my tattoos, including my rib piece, none of them hurt quite as badly as having seven needles inserted into my mouth stone-cold-sober. I cried. I'll admit it, I broke down and had a serious cry, right there in the dentist chair while they waited for the numbing to set in. Finally after two hours, I was free to go home with more stitches (this time the dissoluble kind) and just as much pain as last Monday, which seriously hurt like hell. I'm in alot of pain but to make matters worse::

We left Beau alone at the house for the first time and he made a horrible mess of things. He broke my two ornamental glass pepper jars (the ones where the peppers are stored in vinegar) causing my kitchen to reek, tore apart some blinds in my bedroom, killed my fish (Rest in peace, Brodeur and Rudy, I'll get your "sons" when we move) and broke my alarm clock. I was furious, of course and put him in the kennel for over an hour while I cleaned. You can bet your ass that the next time we leave the house, that is exactly where he is going.

I want to keep Beau still, nothing could really change my mind there, but I won't have a dog ruining my home or my things, that is where I have to draw the line, but if I can prevent his treacherous behavior in the future, I have no problems with keeping him. After all, the guilt of putting him into a shelter would be far too great.

Anyways, Steve feels pretty bad for me today, knowing I got no sleep last night and knowing I have a showing in about 10 minutes on the house and feeling the way I do. He was sweet and took the kids to the park so I could just deal with Beau and Luna and still that seems like alot when I add the fact that I'm not comfortable with strangers being in my house at all. Especially when all I want to do is crawl into bed and hide from the world. I am desperate to go to sleep and get out of pain.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment