"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, March 16, 2012

Boring but good week




Surprisingly, this week has gone really well. I haven't heard one word about anything to do with that drama started by that petty army wife, so I'm glad about that. I did have that extra surgery from the dentist that I wasn't expecting, but I seem better now, I went to the dentist today to get something fixed and now I should be done, hopefully for a while.

Tomorrow we're planning to have a family night. Barbequed burgers and a movie. I can't wait.

Other than that, I don't really have much to say. I'm stressed out as usual. The kids are doing great... Lily knows her whole alphabet now and Jax played the kissing game with me. :) Steve is good, he went to bed early because he was exhausted. Luna got into a fight with another cat tonight and Beau tried to protect her, it was cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment