"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Monday, March 5, 2012

Pissed and Pain

I don't really have much to say or much to say that's nice or even that should be aired on the world wide web, but let me say this first, before I go into other things::: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, take it up with me. Don't go behind my back to start shit that ends up involving my husband and his chain of command, especially since it's so unfounded. You hate me, that's great. I hate you too, and let's just put it this way, if I could, I would sink as low as you did. But I can't, because that would go against my moral code and I can't be a lifeless piece of shit like you. (The person who wronged me, she knows who she is...)

The other stuff...

I had my surgery today and wow, I am in so much pain. The worst part was that they didn't give me my prescription until I'm dripping blood out of my mouth and stuck waiting for over a half hour for them. So I'm stuck, bleeding all over myself, having to pee, not wanting to be seen in public bleeding all over and only wanting to go hide at home in bed. I finally got my prescriptions and while I love my husband, sometimes he's clueless. I ended up snapping at him, grabbing all of my stuff out of the truck and going inside to finally use the bathroom and take my prescription and then telling him to just go to work if he wasn't going to do anything helpful. I was mad at him for not being able to help me for whatever stupid reason and the fact is I transfer pain to anger and don't even think about it. I'd rather be angry than be in pain and weak.  Anyways, he went back to work and then came home shortly before five to tell me that someone (I am almost a hundred percent positive who) made a complaint to family advocacy about us, one that is no way founded (really, I can't even think of what it might be except my daughter is smaller than average, but then again, so am I!!!)  I seriously have so much going on and then some asshole or bitch (most likely the bitch who I wrote about in Don't wear his rank) goes and makes a complaint against me, using my kids. I'm so furious. I know she hates me but seriously, I don't even think her other than the fact that she's got a decent husband and she wears her husband's rank like she earned it (which FYI NONE OF US FRIGGIN EARNED his RANK!!!) I avoid her as much as possible but I found out that our kids were in daycare today together and that she pulled her son out about an hour before the complaint was lodged against us. Seriously??? Now I'm just pissed and in pain from the surgery. And tomorrow, my husband is bringing the kids records and going to this meeting to prove there is nothing wrong and that we are taking care of them. It isn't a complaint that we beat them or anything, because that would have been kicked to the civilian world and not the Army Family Advocacy.

I seriously hate people who use my kids to get to me. They deserve to see me and a glock.

I'm out because I'm too pissed off.


PS. If I offended anyone today, I don't give a rat's ass. This is my blog, my place to write and I've been personally offended by some bitch who attacked me using my kids. Grow a pair of balls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment