"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random thoughts.

I am cleaning today. I tend to get this overwhelming sense of energy (probably Monster induced) where I clean the whole house. So far I'm doing laundry and cleaned both kids' rooms and organized my closet. I also am doing the bedding for both the kids and probably my own before bed. I am feeling a little more relieved than I was a few days ago. It's all a matter of what happens next, I suppose. But all will be ok. Megan and I talk about that stuff. Her dreams with Eric and mine with Steve and ours together. Haha. We have a whole plan. Anyways, I haven't talked to Steve yet but who knows? he may yet appear online. He does that. Gone with the Wind is on while I clean. I'm in my Scarlett mood :) I love that movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment