"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, June 2, 2011

don't want to lose you

Arms to hold me when I’m sad are all I’ve dreamt about since you left
You’re coming home soon and I don’t know if you know
How much I love you and how much you mean to me…
I’m not sure if I told you, I’m not sure if it’s clear
But I don’t want to lose you that I couldn’t bare.
You are my Hero and I love you so much
I will never be perfect, I will never be amazing on my own
Next to you I shine, next to you I bloom into who I’m meant to be
Without you, I couldn’t get by, without you, I couldn’t survive.
I love you, more than life itself, I don’t want to lose you
In your arms is where I belong, in my heart you’ll always stay
I don’t know what’s going to happen, if it will be hard to find a normal
But I do know that I love you and I want it to be, only you and me.
I don’t want to lose you, I don’t think I could survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment