"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am

I don't know if I'm good or bad, so I'll just say I am. I am an artist. I am a Mother. I am an Army SO. I am a sister. I am a daughter. I am a friend. I am a supporter. I am a dreamer. I am a bookworm. I am a writer. I am a poet. I am a person. I am a Heroine to some, I am an Enemy to others. I am American. I am Canadian. I am Native American. I am Irish. I am Scottish. I am French. I am a Military-Brat-Grown. I am a Jersey Girl. I am a lover and I am a fighter. I am a believer in my own beliefs and a victim to no one else's. I am a Rocker chick with love for Country. I am a Metal Child born to be kind. I am a Redneck Biker with a touch of sophistication. I am the caregiver and sole supporter to two children most of the time. I am the daughter of a Serviceman who died doing his duty honorably and for many years, I am the Love of another who has my heart, my hopes and my dreams all wrapped up in him. I am the former lost girl who found her way. I am brave. I am strong. I am who I am. It's all that I ever was, but not who that I will ever be.

I don't know if I'm good or bad, so I'll just say that I am. I am an artist. I am a Mother. I am an Army SO. I am a person. I am a girl. You decide where I fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment