"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011


Of course I am missing my first Hero today.

I'm just like my Father. Strong, stubborn, determined, loyal, impatient, loving, kind, ruthless when wronged, and a big believer in what the Military does. You see, just like my father, I am Military to the bone. It's in our DNA. We bleed red, cry tears of blue and dream in bright white.



♥ your strength is the power that carried me through Your kindness for weakness I never mistook I worried you often, yet you understood that life is so fleeting, these troubles won't last forever inspired me truly you did from the start to not be afraid and to follow my heart there's a piece of you with me they can't tear apart


Daddy, I love you. I miss you and I think about you every single day...

No comments:

Post a Comment