"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, June 2, 2011

have a little faith



Can't sleep tonight. Not really sure why. I was cleaning my room and organizing stuff. I should really go to bed now. I miss him too much though. I keep thinking about how he'll be home soon and how much that scares me because I've never loved someone more than him. He's this wonderful, truly good man and I don't know how I somehow managed to "get" him. He loves me too, which is amazing... Just everything about our relationship has been amazing. He wants to grant my every wish and make every dream come true but all I really want is to have a good man love me, marry him and be the best wife and mother to our children. I'm dreaming of the day I say I do...

Riot won't leave me alone. She's the biggest suck of an animal. Bigger than Chias even though she's much smaller, which works to her advantage because she can sit on my arm as I type this and snuggle with my chin. I'm her mommy and she knows it.

Well like I said I should go to bed... <3 much love

No comments:

Post a Comment