"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life is as life is.

Well, I have completed all my homework except for my paper. I'm stuck. I can't come up with a thesis. Hopefully I'll come up with something brilliant by Saturday, otherwise I'm screwed.


I keep having dreams about SR... Last night, I kept dreaming he got home and called me from the airport. And I was so excited but I'd wake up inside my dream and get mad, then sure enough. I think I'm getting quite impatient. haha.

My daughter turned FOUR!!!! yesterday. Wow I am the mother of a four year old daughter. Wow.


Also, it has snowed.... A LOT!

Ok. tired. write later. byez

No comments:

Post a Comment