"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, January 7, 2011

first friday of 2011


Well, this week has gone pretty well. I have gotten a lot done via school work is concerned. Turned in my first paper today, we’ll see how well I do. I had to chop a lot out of it because I had too many words. My computer finally let me download microsoft word again. It took ages. I wrote my report, did more than the minimum in all my classes, took notes for two weeks, have another paper to write next week, but I find out the topic on Monday, so no worries for the weekend. Just going to do my test tomorrow because I couldn’t focus on it tonight.

My biological father is not the type of man I’d wish on anyone. He hates me with a passion and whenever I refuse to allow him into my life, he tries to take me down any way he can. This time he’s focusing on my kids, which is so crap. He called Child services where he lives because he doesn’t know where I live. And there’s a reason for it. I don’t trust the man and I knew I shouldn’t. so I told him to back off and leave me alone. But he chose not to and then I told him I’d never let him in and he did this. Any wonder why I don’t trust him?

Makes me miss my Daddy, this all-too-amazing hero, who loved me and never for one minute made me feel less like his beautiful daughter, I was his little girl. He really gave me the best gift of all, unconditional love.

I haven’t gotten to talk to Steve in over 2 days. I miss him a lot and I’m slightly worried, but I am looking forward to that call, the one that says “Baby, I’m on American soil.” God, it consumes me. I miss him so much.

Anyways, it’s Friday night, I got a package from Belgium full of amazing chocolate, my auntie sent it to me. She’s not my real aunt but I’ve always found family in the world, we adopt each other…

Anyways, off to watch something mind-numbing and study a little more. Might take my exam tonight just to get it over with.

Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment