"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, January 1, 2011

the beginning of 2011

Today was a pretty good start to the new year... I got to talk to Steve just after midnight with skype :) I cannot wait to see him. I also got to talk to him this morning on facebook chat. I am so happy that he's coming home soon, it makes me feel so good. I also spent the early part of the day inside, relaxing. Then it was such a nice afternoon. I took the kids out back and they played with two neighborhood kids. We spent three hours outside. I met some of my neighbors and talked to adults in person. I think I can handle living here if I have a few afternoons like this every once in a while. I am so much more relaxed.

I also get to start school on Monday, but I also have to go to the bank and pay my rent :( Blah. I am so excited to start school. I picked up school supplies yesterday morning. I got a 5 subject notebook, to take notes in, 2 composition notebooks (they are for when I have exams, I rewrite notes so I know what I'm learning right before). I got pink pens and black pens, to make my note taking and studying easier. I also got highlighters.

Then yesterday, I rearranged my bedroom (since moving in, it's been just a place I sleep and watch tv) but now i made it so when Steve comes home, it'll be easier for him.  I also hung up my posters to make this place a little more colorful.

Well, I'm exhausted and Steve might be calling later, so I'm going to crash early. I miss him so much and he's given me so much strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment