"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, January 8, 2011

assassinations and life...

Dear World,
                Today, someone tried to assassinate a US Congresswoman from Arizona, a democrat who’d just been elected. I guess, someone was pissed off and took it out on her and several others. The shooter is in custody. Apparently, a Military spouse was also hit. What a world.
                I talked to Steve this morning which was awesome. I love hearing from him and he called to tell me that he’ll be home soon J I’m so excited!!! He’s this incredible guy and he’s going to be in my bed soon ;)  haha. We talked for about twenty-five minutes, which was so good for me because I really wanted to talk to him. I miss him so much. I can’t wait to see him.
                I baked this afternoon, strawberry and blueberry muffins. They are yummy. I also am making dinner right now, penne with my meat sauce. Pretty good dinner menu. I have country music from the 90s playing to keep me company while Lily and Jax torture me with misbehaving and creating a mess where I just cleaned up… It’s unending, twice the kids, ten times the work.

                Anyways, til later, Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment