"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

college and life

Well, I am in College officially and focusing on it is actually pretty hard to do. I've been immersed in notes and working on assignments and papers for the past three days, knowing that I have to get ahead in class so when my Baby comes home (I KNOW THE DATES!!!!) I won't fall behind. And it's alot. I have a test to take this week, one more day of "going to class" and a paper to turn in. Plus there are 4 chapters worth of notes per class in the next two weeks that I'm trying to get written so I can relax when he's here.

In other news, it snowed  today, which was pretty but cold. I don't really like Snow anymore, blame it on the 3 years I spent in Northern Manitoba, but yea, wow, so not my thing.

I got to talk to Steve. We have some really amazing conversations and I'm so worried about him coming home, but so excited. He's the love of my life, and he doesn't even know it yet, but he will. When he gets here.

Anyways, I have to get back to school work. Fun Fun.

Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment