"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Monday, January 10, 2011

Jan 10, 2011

I sit here, trying to find the words to explain what I feel at the moment and all I can come up with is hopeful, worried and in love. Over the past few days, I've been extremely worried about things, things concerning myself and my two children but today, today my amazing man promised me that he'd help me get things straightened out when he gets here and that soon enough I'll be leaving. He also reminded me that we have to go "Christmas" shopping when he gets back. He's even talked about going about an hour away to really make a day of it. I have never been so blessed as to have this amazing man in my life, this wonderful, sweet, charming man who in all reasoning should shake his head and walk away but stays with me, loving me from far away, helping me whenever he can, promising me a brighter future and holding onto that promise.
 
 Today Social Service showed up to "inspect" and found nothing, as I knew they wouldn't but when they try I get worried. They left saying that they would call me. Good, bye. Right after they left, I got back online with my love and told him, he said he was glad nothing had happened and that the rest of their concerns would go away and he'd have my back (and my front and all the other soft places haha).

I am so blessed with him, it's ridiculous. I love him beyond all else and I can't wait to see him. Soon, very very soon

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment