"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Garden DONE!!!!

I finished my garden.


My front walk/garden :) 


Pretty flowers



Me planting the side garden in front of our bedroom window :) 


Lunatic hiding in my newly planted flowers


Lunatic checking out our garden.


Finished :) 


Front view :) 


side view :) Front walk and gardens 


It took $300 and 20 hours of work but I finally finished the front walk and the garden.... The garden was the toughest part. Louisiana soil is hard to dig into. There are rocks, clay and poor soil, so a lot of work went into it. Between the stones, the soil and the plants, it was back breaking and hard to do but I think it's worth it... We dug out everything for the garden and the path... We put down the outlying stones first, followed by that path stones and the river rock. Then I dug holes for each plant and added garden soil and garden mulch soil to even it out. 

Tomorrow, we meet with our Realtor, and I've deep cleaned the bedroom bathroom, our bedroom, and started on the kitchen and the other bathroom and finished the livingroom (which I have to do again).  Good luck to us. Hopefully the paperwork and the house sells quickly.

Love, 
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment