"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Redhead and cleaning

PCSing... So much stress, so many things to do on top of normal every day things and things you actually want to do. For instance, tomorrow we have a meeting with the realtor to officially start the paperwork to sell my house. I'm not exactly excited about it.



Tonight, I did manage to make time for myself and dyed my hair again. Bright red, my favorite color. I also went to walmart and got season 6 & 7 of House on dvd, the Lion King and Tangled. I also picked up three new bouquets of flowers, two wildflowers and one of white roses. I also picked up some yummy breakfast foods for myself and treated myself to some nail polish and lip gloss. I needed a break from the regularity of laundry, cleaning, parenting... So dying my hair definitely helped me relax by spending time on me.




Although, thankfully, I have gotten alot done. Between cleaning the laundry room, organizing Steve's PT gear and regular uniforms, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, my room, the kids rooms, I've made progress. I do have all of Steve's packets, between what his options for his career are after the career course and where we can live. 

Anyways, that's all I really have to say, I'm exhausted and I still have more to do.

Ciao,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment