"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nothing in particular

It's been a rainy Saturday and not much has happened. The roof is still being worked on, I'm still recovering and having a hard time keeping food down, my husband is still amazing to the kids and the kids are still crazy and happy.



Today, I spent part of my day asking questions on RBL and playing Solitary on the Kindle Fire. When you really don't want to talk to anyone and only want to spend time in bed, facebook is a great way to have an outlet. Early, my husband took our daughter to McDonald's to get me a Milkshake and he ended up treating her to an ice cream cone. She's spoiled by him but I'm happy she is. I spent the better part of the day watching Season 3 of Dexter and just started season 4 on my lapton (Amazon is awesome with digital orders, fyi) and I've realized that I've sort of become addicted to it. In the afternoon, I went to walmart and bought a few new DVDs just because I wanted something to watch over the next few days and in two weeks when I get the final part of my Dental stuff done. I bought John Adams, the HBO mini-series and Moonlight, a show about a vampire private eye from 2008. I also got the kids Rio and my husband the third Transformers movie. While I was there they had a bunch of Valentine's bears for $1 each so I got three. One angel one, one devil one and one little brown one holding a heart that says "love". The angel represents my husband and the devil is me. (his family would absolutely agree with that!) The little brown one was given to Lily. Jax didn't get one, pretty much because he wouldn't care anyways.

Now I'm sitting in my room, listening to the rain poor down and hoping I feel better tomorrow. I doubt it, but I'm hoping for it.

Anyways, that's all I've got.

God Bless the Troops... and protect them always.

Love,
For now & Forever,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment