"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding Planning!!!

So Steve and I are planning our wedding... it's in exactly 30 days and so far, I have already found the place for the ceremony, the reception, my dress, the invitations and the ceremony things (ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, garter belt, unity candle, guestbook/pen set). The invitations are military themed and the ceremony items are digital camo. Very cool looking. And my dress... wow...

The ring is spectacular too. Antique style with diamonds twisting up to the main diamond. 1 full carat. I was so shocked that Steve was willing to pay so much for something like that... seems I found my prince charming, for real.

We have been going to premarital counceling and making sure that we're ready... but our wedding date... is 11/11/11 at 11:11am. :) wonderful day to get married. :) My wedding date.

I love my life with him. The kids love him, we are happy...

Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment