"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday dinner

Tonight, I really had the happiest birthday I've had in years. It's still 3 days to go but Becca and Pody hosted a joint birthday dinner for Catie and me. It was great. Becca made steaks just for the birthday girls but tons of other great food too. We had a fire pit going and then the birthday cake.... She made us both Penis cakes. And everyone sang to us, Token, Palmer, Chewy, Sarah, Pody, Becca, Steve and yes, my kids too (they got cupcakes, not the penis cake and they had no idea about it just so you know). Everyone had a great time and we each got some candles that smell delicious from Becca. She's like the mother hen of the group and we love her dearly. I love her dearly. She's the best!

Catie and I talked and honestly, I really like her. She just turned 22 and is a fellow army wife. Her husband and Steve were deployed together. I really enjoy her company. Last night we sang Kareokee together at the VFW. "Hit me baby one more time" but we sang it as "Give me rogane one more time" to Pody. He's a great guy too, Becca's funny, offbeat husband. 

Anyways, it was a wonderful night, with wonderful people and I can honestly say this is the happiest I have ever been. I am loved, I have great friends, I have a wonderful family. I have an amazing life. 


Mine is the white plate, Catie's is the green plate.

Cutting the tip off.
 Steve had a ball and I ate the tip :) 


Well, lots of love,
For now and Forever,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment