"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

So far this weekend has been incredibly awesome. Last night, Steve took us to dinner at the Catfish Junction, then today, after I went to the salon to get my hair cut and styled (just a trim, I love the length), he took me to the PX where he bought me my birthday present. A Sony Vaio laptop. I love it!! It's so beautiful and works brilliantly. It's got twice as much RAM and Hard drive storage as my other laptop and has an amazing graphics card. :) I love it. So far I've been transferring stuff and it's been wonderfully fast. Needless to say, I am in love... haha.

Then tonight we went to a Halloween party at the VFW where our friends were hanging out. We dressed up, me as a vixen ;) and Steve went as a local aka Native (Cowboy boots, blue jeans, flannel shirt, hunting hat). Becca and Pody were there. They went as a bridezilla and a beaten groom haha. Austin and Kaitie went as eachother. Shorty went as a big baby. Palmer went as himself. And there were others but honestly, I can't remember everyone's names (sorry!!). I had a few jello shots with the girls and a beer before switching to Mountain Dew. I really don't like getting drunk that often but it was lots of fun. We only left because everyone was going to another bar and my corset was killing my ribcage.

Steve just took our sitter home and I'm transferring more files right now. My sitter is awesome. Lily always asks to hang out with her daily (she doesn't realize that she's being babysat for, just that her friend is coming over to play). She likes my movie collection and my book collection. And she's my go-to sitter. I swear, I wouldn't know what to do without such a reliable girl to turn to when I need to get stuff done.

Anyways, I'm going to get off here and go get ready for bed. I'm exhausted and Lunatic is being spastic.

Much love,
for now and forever,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment