"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, October 28, 2011

my dress

One of my bridesmaids (I have three: Ashley, Angie, Becca) Ashley came over with another friend and helped me try on  my dress. It took a while to do up, but man, it's amazing!! I cannot wait to get married, our wedding is going to be amazing.

I just wish I could show you my dress but honestly, I don't trust myself to keep from showing my husband-to-be.  But let me just say, it's the most beautiful dress I could have possibly gotten. I will definitely post pictures after the wedding...

Oh, we also got our first wedding gift today. It came from Steve's OCS friend. I'm not sure what it is, but I can't wait for Steve to get home so we can check it out.

Anyways, I better go. Still so busy...

14 days to go

YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment