"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Love

I sometimes find that I underestimate Steve. He really makes me happy, relieves my stress. I told him how much I was worried about him changing his mind. His answer: pull me into his arms and tell me that is never going to happen. I am the only woman for him. It made me tear up. I am absolutely in love and so amazingly blessed.

Tonight, he took us all out to dinner to the catfish junction. Let me say their alligator and catfish are amazing!!! During dinner, we talked about our vows and then I asked if I died would he remarry, his response was serious and steady. No, he would not. It took him so long to find me, he couldn't imagine trying to find anyone after me. That I have his heart until he dies. And he then told me that he would want me to but just like him, I can't imagine anyone ever measuring up to the man he is. Right after that, Jax had to go to the bathroom so our sweet moment was interrupted by a three year old boy who has, in reality, become Steve's little man. The two of them spend so much time together sometimes I just stare at the way my son looks at the man I love and know that in his innocent mind, that is his hero. Lily is just as in love with him. She gets sad when he leaves for work, despite my best efforts to make her smile. She gets so excited when he comes home. He always picks her up and hugs her while giving me a kiss and telling me he loves me. Then he grabs Jax and makes him giggle uncontrollably. They will never suffer from missing pieces, they have a wonderful step father. And I have an amazing lover who in 13 days will be my husband. Amazing!!!

Anyways, its late and I want to go cuddle next to my love and Luna the lunatic kitty.

For now and forever,
Leah

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment