"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tick-tock

Tick-tock, the clock keeps ticking,

a split-second and the world is empty,

among the broken mirrors and shattered glass,

here isn't a safe place to stand,

looking around this world isn't the one I want to see.

Standing still watching the buildings burn,

this ash is raining on me.

I'm not afraid, the worst is over,

but the battle has just begun to rage around me.

I don't care if this world is destroyed,

I want to help destroy it,

as long as you can't be there to hurt me

or make me watch your obscene version of morality,

I'll gladly watch this world burn.

I'll take my turn and I'll choose my weapon.

Line up the shot, my gaze is long,

my aim is steel

and this bullet will knock you off your feet.

You won't be here tomorrow, not if I kill you today.

Don't fear, I'll make it quick.

You won't have to watch the cities crumble under my rage,

I promise you the sleep of the dead then.

Tick-tock, your heart beats, split second, the world is empty

No comments:

Post a Comment