"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, March 25, 2010

how to change a life

I don't want to know how to save a life
I want to know how to change a life
What it takes to make a life
Not just procreation
But something real and full of life
Full of laughter, full of joy
And fillwed with delight.
A positive mind and living right
Despite the hype
of possessions and vanity
The selfish might
get too caught up in the glitter
to notice the truthful light
that shines so bright
it puts an end to night
I suggest you make virtue your plight
and carry on with clarity in sight
That maybe you'll see
that this world is capable
of peace love and unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment