"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st, 2011

Happy Canada Day! Well, it's my first one outside of Canada for years and my first Fourth of July weekend in the States after nearly 7 years. I'm super excited. I just wish Steve was home to celebrate also. I've been writing letters and cleaning and getting ready for homecoming. There is still alot to do and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done but when push comes to shove, I normally manage to do the things I need to do. Sometimes, I don't even know how.

It is July. July means that next month my Soldier will FINALLY be home after months and months of him being so friggin far away. I'm so grateful he's coming home. I really need my Captain home.



Anyways, I've been super busy and should actually being busy right now but had to take a minute and share. There's been alot on my mind and I'm not really sure how to explain it. All I know is that somehow I feel like things are hanging in the balance. Yea, that's a good explanation.

Well, I'm off to clean and get my kids fed and put down for a nap. Soon enough our lives are going to change. Right now, I'm going to enjoy these moments where it's just them and me, because soon enough, there's a man who is coming home, who will pretty much make our lives complete and the best part is, he wants to.



Love, love, love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment