"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Homecoming

Homecoming is FAST approaching!!! I'm super excited. I have almost everything done that i want to do (just two kinda big things left) but soon, I'll be totally done and he'll be home... <3 yay!!! I made him some homecoming gifts::: a jar full of red, white and blue hearts :) and a film canister that will hold all of the letters that I can't send him while we're in this 'tween area. Things are coming along nicely :) I couldn't be happier.

Also today, I got three "new" books, some of my favorites... "Of Mice and Men," "A Brave New World" and "Animal Farm." I also got the last book in a silly teen trilogy that I have been reading. My book shelf feels happy with the newest additions.

Tonight, I'm dying my  hair bright red again, just in time for homecoming. I'm also wearing pirate boots, jeans, a cute shirt that says "Captain's wench" cute accessories, and a yellow ribbon tied in my bright red hair. :) I'm gonna look hot. :) Soooooooooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment