"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

winds of death verses our breaths of life

♥ Prayers for everyone. Knowing one personal tragedy makes my heart bleed for all those that have been affected. Some stories are worse than others and some offer more hope, but all were affected by these tragic events that swept across our Nation. I pray for every family and friend who lost someone they loved; for the victims to cross to their ideal afterlife and for the survivors to remain strong and carry on.
 Mother nature has destroyed the US over the past few months and it has been one hell of a spring. I just hope America is able to come together and support the victims of these horrifying events.

No comments:

Post a Comment