"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am yours.

It doesn't matter how you started, What matters is how you will finish.
I'm hoping the rest of my life is better than it is now. I hope that the best of my past is the worst of my future.... Do you think that's even possible? Steve says it is... I believe him... or I want to believe him. He'll be home soon. In about 2 and a half months... I hope anyways... I just hope he knows I love him as much as I do, which for me is inexplicable. <3

I love my Soldier always, not for a single moment has that changed. 
I am always going to be in love with you.
Thank you for loving me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment