"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Concert, Baby turtle and sad good-byes

So I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my past blogs (I've been way too stressed out to remember almost anything these days) but the other night (Friday, March 30th), Steve and I went to go see John Michael Montgomery in concert. It was pretty fantastic and I enjoyed it so much. He played some of his best songs ever: "I swear"/"Life is a dance"/"Be my baby tonight"/"Sold"/"Letters from home" and "Forever" are among the songs he played and my favorites. Of course, he introduced "Letters from home" as a thank you to the Military and I'm almost positive Steve and I were the only active duty military community members so I was proud as hell. After that song, he played "Forever" and I was bawling. It was a good concert though. I got an autographed CD and a green "Letters from home" JMM shirt. :)





Monday when the packers were moving things out, I found a baby turtle. Yep, that's news worthy to me. Because look how small!!!


And tonight... or rather, I guess last night (since it's officially wednesday now), Hobo had dinner with Steve and I (and the kids) and we got to say good-bye for the second time in our lives. The first time was six years ago (or so) and now, we're saying good-bye again since I'm moving and he's staying here. I'm still sad about it. After we left the restaurant, I cried. It was tough to deal with. I think second good-byes are harder than the original ones. I mean, you get lucky to get stationed at the same place as one of your old friends and leaving just sucks. But that's the military life, something I'm far too used to, the sad goodbyes. I'm going to miss him so much. Hobo, if you are reading this, you are such an AMAZING guy. Stay safe, be good and shine as much as you can :) I love you, you crazy Broke-ass Hobo!! Much Love!!!


Anyways, that's all I can really say but tomorrow we go to the cabin and I'm excited for that. :)

Love, Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment