"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Monday, April 2, 2012

Blah

Well, all our stuff has been packed and moved away. We'll be leaving our house tomorrow and going camping until Sunday before making the journey to the next post. To be perfectly honest, the stress almost made me crazy and now I feel like a very anti-climatic scene just happened and I'm feeling more blah than relieved. I guess maybe because I'm only half-way through it.

The kids are taking things rather well and Steve is putting up with me being kind of nuts. And he's trying to make it go as smooth as possible. I'm so grateful to have him. Beyond all that, things are fine. I just haven't blogged (nor had time for it) in a while.

I have had a few good things happen. One, my husband has spoiled me rotten. He got me a PSVita game system so I could play games with the kids. And he got me an iPod classic. Which is actually really cool, finally a place for all my tunes.Two, I get to see my best friend (here) tomorrow night for dinner. Three, I'm eating more, which is good for me, considering I still only weigh about 105 lbs and I want to up my pre-pregnancy weight by 5 more pounds. Yes, I consider that good.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. Good night.

PS. Beau and Luna are good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment