"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rants


Politics. Ugh. I hate it. I look for the good qualities in every person I meet. Even if I don't like someone, I can usually find something nice to say. But at the same time, I will fight for what I believe in. I was born a "brat" and I think maybe the whole nature-nuture debate has something to learn. I grew up both in the states and in Europe, I lived among Americans and Europeans. I lived among our own Military and the Military of other Nations. Perhaps the way I think is different. Perhaps the way I consider the key things in life makes me odd. I don't know, but either way, I don't like feeling disappointed in the America I spent my childhood in. I don't like feeling sad by the school funding cuts, the Military pay freeze, the "Healthcare" plan that makes it harder for some deserving people to survive.... It disgusts me that everyone wants to pick on each other. STOP!!! Realize that first of all, the Media is a market-game. The Media doesn't care what is best, just who gets the best numbers. Look beyond the big names, look for the truth. Americans bought into Obama and it has left our Country fighting within itself, falling apart from our core. Something must change. Something must change at the very center of how America thinks.



Stop caring about how something looks. Care about what it is. Please pay attention. Get Outraged!!! Say something. Our men do not have the right, they gave that up with their oath. But we do. We can change things. We don't have to do it publicly. We can do it amongst ourselves, our friends, our families. So find out what is going on. Find out who is running and find out about them. And get involved at the beginning. Register to vote early so you can vote in the conventions of Repbulcians and democrats. Encourage your friends to the same. Just help the change. Help make the Country proud again as a whole. I am and will always be proud of where I came from, the Military and the good American people who care more about going hunting next weekend compared to those who care about the new expensive thing they just bought. I am proud to be from a culture within the American whole that realizes the most important things: family moments, strength and honor. I want an Honorable America

No comments:

Post a Comment